Puppy love
Maggie was gifted to me when she was just about nine weeks old. For her entire little life (she's two as of this past April), I have never had to worry about her or Snicks the cat, going near any of my yarn, needles, none of it. Then when I began to spin, neither one of them it seemed had any interest in my fiber. Until now.
When I took my refresher drop spindling class last Sunday, we were given an ounce of buttery soft Blue-Faced Leicester. Yesterday, I practiced for a little while, and when I finished, I set my drop spindle with some of the wool on the coffee table in my living room. I knew I didn't have to worry about the dog and cat...remember, they never touch it.
This is what I came home to today.
Maggie apparently has a thing for buttery soft BFL. Guess things will be changing around here.
Have a great weekend!!
They lulled you into a false sense of security, the stinkers! I'm sure it'll be under lock and key from now ;0)
ReplyDeleteOh boy, did they ever Debs! The cat still doesn't seem to have any interest in it, but my little Maggie...and the funny thing is, it's only the BFL! As though she can tell the difference...
ReplyDelete