There was a liquid amber tree in our front yard, about 6 feet from our house. It decided to go after its drinks of water in our sprinkler system, and was pulling the yard up around its base. This type of tree also drops spiked pods approx. 1.5 inches in diameter, that are dangerous and annoying. Unfortunately, it needed to come out before it ruined the foundation to our house.
These are four of my grandchildren, the two youngest ones having a popsicle and playing in their "boats". Their older sister and brother wanted to go to lunch, so I scooped them up and off to Chinese (their favorite!) food we went. I love these children so much!!
On Friday (yesterday), I treated myself to a much needed pedicure. Ahhhh, it was so nice to take a couple of hours for me, for a massage and pedicure!
Go ahead...make my day! Hahaha, just kidding of course! My husband enrolled me in this course, and it made his day. He loves his sport of target shooting and will begin competitive shooting in the near future. My instructors told me I had the best "groups" in the class I was in today. Woohooo! Not bad for a beginner, eh? I now have a basic knowledge and respect for firearms, and am certified with the NRA as having completed their basic pistol course.
Last, but definitely not least, there was some knitting that took place this week also. I am very happy to have three new dishcloths in my kitchen! I'm almost done with the crocheted afghan for my step-daughter and will show that to you in my next post. My sweaters are also coming along, and I hope to have one completed by the end of next week. We shall see....
I hope your past week was decorated with some happiness too!



That sounds like a great week to me :0) Especially the massage/pedicure. When I get back to SC in Feb, I think I'll treat myself :0)
ReplyDelete