I took quite a few pictures to share with you all, so without further adieu.....enjoy!
A plate of 'finger' food that was yummy!
Bats and spiders and bones to eat too...oh my!
This is the picture that got me everytime I walked down the hallway. At first glance, it's a pretty woman, then it turns into a skeleton that makes hideously creepy noises. And yet, I knew it was there, but still....
Kathy's guest in her guest room. Isn't she lovely? haha
The seamstress at Kathy's sewing machine in her craft room. They were everywhere!
Not even the bathroom escaped these people making themselves at home!
Possibly our chef and bartender?
Can you see the bones coming out of the tub and in the yard around it too?
This fella is working in the front yard.
I was told when I went to use the restroom, to clap my hands. As soon as I did, the shower curtain began shaking and spooky noises surrounded me. I might have shrieked. A little. Ok, a lot. A sure sign I had found the bathroom.
Surprisingly, I didn't have nightmares last night. :=)





























No comments:
Post a Comment
I'm so glad you stopped by!