Monday, November 1, 2010

I almost missed NaBloPoMo!

How on earth did November get here so fast?!!? That probably explains how I nearly missed participating in National Blog Posting Month. It's actually something that takes place throughout the year, but the biggest month for it is November. In case you aren't familiar with what it is and the purpose of it, the explanation is pretty short and simple; to challenge yourself to post on your blog everyday for a month. So, with this being the first day of November, let's get started!


Two days ago, I posted that I started another baby sweater, and even with my hands as sore as they are, I have managed to nearly complete the body of it. Even though I'm slated for a busy busy week, I'm going to try my best to get it finished this week. I love this pattern and turning it into a complete set with a hat, booties, and mitts to match is so fun! I apologize for the dark picture, but since I just remembered NaBlPoMo at 10pm tonight, there wasn't much natural light for a good picture. I'll post another tomorrow.



We had a wonderful Halloween!! Lots of pics of the grandbabies, and they had so much fun. I wish I could share them with y'all, but for protective reasons from certain individuals, I won't be posting them here. We went out for an early dinner yesterday, then passed out candy, and after that, went over to some friends' house...so needless to say, it was a late night for us.
Our family is looking forward to the coming holiday season, and I hope that your homes are filled with love, joy, and peace, as I know ours will be!!!

2 comments:

  1. Please delete my other comment. Wrong account. :)

    Your sweater is adorable!!! Love it...
    Happy November blogging.

    I am behind in just about everything lately. See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Toni! You know me...I love a challenge, so when I found out about blogging daily, I stepped up to the plate. lol

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by!